By using the Kakiloc service (the “Service”), a service of 6612849 Canada Corp (“Kakiloc”), you accept the following privacy statement (the “Privacy”). The of Terms Service included software and services defined as, the Kakiloc Web Site (www.kakiloc.com), the Kakiloc mobile software that can be downloaded to your mobile phone or a pre-installed by the wireless operator or phone manufacturer. Kakiloc is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement describes what information is collected by Kakiloc and how this information is received and shared. Upon registration with the Service, a number of personal information is collected that can identify you: name, email, phone number, city, country. This information is stored with the Kakiloc database and use to enable the execution of the Service. It is never shared or publish outside the realm of the execution of the Service.
How we collect and use your personal information
• Kakiloc collects a number of personal information item when you register for the service. Also, each time you are specifying you location and the associated information this is also collected and associated to your account.
• In order to leverage the Kakiloc Mobile software, or our text messaging capability, you will have to provide us with your mobile phone number. We will ensure that the phone number provided is yours be sending an SMS verification code to it that you supply back to us.
• The Service automatically receives information submitted by your browser like: your IP address, the page you are accessing, the associated cookie.
• When using the Kakiloc live reporting mechanism, we are collecting information obtained from your GPS receiver (latitude / longitude) and also information about your mobile operation, the cell information, the city and country of the mobile provider.
• Kakiloc uses information for displaying targeted advertisements on both the Web site and the mobile device
How we share your personal information
• Setting your location, will mark it as visible to the members of your contact list unless the location is marked as private. All associated information (mood of day, place name) will also be visible the members of you contact list.
• If you elect to perform live location reporting, Kakiloc will compute information about your current speed and maximum speed. This information will be available to the members of your contact list.
• Notification can be created by any members of you contact list, these notification, when triggered, will disclose your location to the requesting member if your location is within the notification area.
• If you login into the Kakiloc Instant Messaging server, your status will be automatically updated to show your last set location along with the time it was set at. Members of your contact list will be able to view that information.
• Kakiloc may share aggregated data-mined, demographic information with any or all of its partners. However that information does not disclose any of your personal information or any information that could potential identify you without having obtained your consent first.
Questions / Comments
If you have questions about this Privacy statement, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com