Our General Conditions assume Canadian Laws apply. If you reside, work, or log on from Canada, these conditions apply. Because many of our members also live and work in the US the conditions have caused some confusion. One member has dual citizenship, lives & works in Canada, also lives & works in Las Vegas, and logs in from anywhere. His business centers on an ability to sell some old posters of vintage films, which he does from both locations. He often buys in Canada and sells in the US. His clients are usually collectors and dealers, but he buys from anyone who may have stumbled onto a valuable poster. Kakiloc.com enables him to communicate quickly with both clients and his suppliers, but according to both US and Canadian law, the country where the transaction occurs is where the taxes are paid and the income declared. We are required to post the conditions so that we hold no liability for anything that transpires as a result of using Kakiloc.
• You must be 13 years old or older to use the Service and the Software.
• You agree not to share your account and password with anyone else.
• You agree that your account is not shareable
• You agree to keep your password confidential and secure.
• You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account name for the service
• You must not harass, intimidate or impersonate other Kakiloc users or use any information obtained from the Service in order to do so.
• The personal account of the Service and the Software are only for your personal use, you must not try to gain commercial advantages associated to this type of account.
• You agree not to engage in any illegal or unauthorized conduct through the Service or by using the Software.
• You are solely responsible for any data, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links and any other content (the “Content”) that you submit and display on the Service. You may not submit and display on the Service any copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary Content belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
• We can, without any notice, remove Content and accounts containing Content that we consider offensive, obscene, racist, threatening, or otherwise objectionable and suspend you account accordingly.
• You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Kakiloc harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees) relating to any acts by you, including but not limited to any Content submitted by you, in connection with using the Service and the Software, resulting in claims against us by other users or third parties.
• You agree not to engage in any statement which could implies any association between Kakiloc, the Service or the Software and yourself or other entity.
• You can use the Personal Account of the Service and the Software free of charge. You will, however, have to pay for any and all network data charges that may be incurred when you download the Software or any upgrades thereto, or use the Service.
• If you are using the Personal Account, you accept (“opt-in”) that we will display and send to you targeted advertisements through the Service and the Software.
• Future premium services could be offered to you and you will the option to subscribe to those and pay the fees associated to those premium services.
• We reserve the right to terminate the Service and the Software, and to refuse the Service to anyone, for any reason, with or without notice, at any time.